Look for wedding songs in 2 EASY STEPS.
Step 1: Choose a song title below.
Step 2: Click to open to a new tab and wait to load.
YUP, IT'S THAT EASY!
We have compiled a list of wedding songs and wedding music ideas for you as you plan your wedding ceremony music and reception program music. Listen to our numerous wedding song ideas as we are currently updating the page to make all the titles clickable.
Choose. Click. Listen.
We have already linked some of the songs to our particular Anima versions. But most of the songs in the list are linked to open to original artists' versions. Still, there are some links that open to instrumental pegs and live versions of mass songs (of other groups, not Anima) just to give you an idea of certain particular versions used.
So we hope this will be a good resource not only to our Anima clients, but to other brides, grooms, event planner and everyone who needs inspiration for their wedding music.
Feel free to spread the word and share away!
(or any song from our selection)
The Prayer (Anima)
To Have and to Hold (Anima)
Two Words (Anima)
(or any song from our selection)
(or any song from our love songs selection)
Ikaw at Ako by Tj Monterde (orig)
Ikaw na Nga by Daryl Ong (orig)
Kay Tagal by Mark Carpio (orig)
Prom by Ebe Dancel (orig)
Pusong Ligaw by Jericho Rosales (orig)
Maybe the Night by Ben and Ben (Anima)
Sa'yo Lamang by Juris (orig)
Tadhana by Up Dharma Down (Anima)
Tagpuan by Moira dela Torre (orig)
Two Less Lonely People by KZ Tandingan (orig)
Your Love by Juris (Anima)
Your Love by Michael Pangilinan (orig)
Begin Again by Piano Guys (instrumental)
Fly Love by Jamie Foxx from Rio (orig)
Promise of Love by Marint Nievera (orig)
You’re My You by Nyoy Volante (orig)
Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin (Anima)
Breathe by Faith Hill (orig)
If I’m Not in Love by Kathy Troccoli (orig)
*Spend My Life With You by Eric Benet ft. Tamia (orig)
Wonderwall by Oasis (orig)
Lovesong by The Cure (orig)
True by Spandau Ballet (orig)
How Deep Is Your Love by Bee Gees (orig)
Love is a Many Splendored Thing (peg)
Quando, Quando, Quando (Anima)
1. Song requests not in the repertoire are entertained but subject for approval. Factors considered are lyrics and appropriateness of the song to the event among others.
2. Please check pertinent policies of the church on Bridal March,parts of the mass that can be sung, music for vows and songs for pictorial. Each church has its own rules on these parts.
3. Depending on the familiarity and difficulty of the song, we might prioritize 2 to 4 requests that we haven’t performed before.
4. Bridal March requests are given the highest priority.
5. List of requests should be given not later than one (1) month before the day of the event. This gives us enough time to give input, prioritize and approve requests or provide alternate suggestions.
1. Music for the Processional of the Groom, Parents and Entourage is usually in instrumental to highlight and contrast with the Bridal March song.
2. For music for the church pictorials (after mass), we suggest a song selection of medium steady tempo be chosen. This is to give consideration to the Commentators and Coordinators who are organizing the succession of group pictorial of your guests, and the photographers giving important instructions to those who are having their pictures taken.
3. For the music for the dinner during reception, we suggest a song selection of mixed repertoire (standards and contemporary pop) be chosen so that your guests,Sponsors and parents can enjoy the music ambiance.
4. It will be a good idea to put the slow and steady songs during the pictorials at the ceremony, and choose a more upbeat selection for the reception. We will be happy to assist you in this area.
Once booking is finalized, clients will be provided with the Anima Music Planner which will serve as template for organizing the songs for the event.